Advance your research with NMR 700 MHz ASCEND™ spectrometer
UPNMR At a Glance
IPharm in collaboration with USM under the management of ‘Unit Perkhidmatan NMR’ (UPNMR) provide access to a state-of-the-art NMR facility with Bruker’s 700 MHz ASCEND™ spectrometer. The facility is ideal for natural products elucidation, structural biology research and materials research applications. Additionally, it comes with a TCI cryo-probe which gives a much needed sensitivity to observe sample amounts that were considered too small only a few years ago.
- Natural Products and Synthesis Products Platform : Experiment: 1H, 13C, HMBC, HSQC, COSY, TOCSY, NOESY, Full Set Package
- Metabolomics and Proteomics Platform : Experiment: 1H, Jres (Profilling), HSQC (profiling), Full Set Package
- Time slot (hourly rate) Platform
- Unlimited sample (monthly rate) Platform
- Price charges may vary with sample turnaround time
- Price charges depend on the number of samples received
- Unlimited sample package only for 1H and 13C experiments.
- Higher sensitivity
- Better stability and reproducibility
- Suitable for volume limited samples
- Quick turnaround time
- Offers better accuracy and precision required for metabonomics and metabolomics application
- Platform-based service charge – flexible and affordable rate